If you’re looking for ways to stay cool this summer check out this interview from Robyn Simone! This program offers assistance to those Seniors in need for the summer months, listen by clicking below:
Here are some important facts:
1) The program provides utility bill assistance and/or air conditioners or fans to those who qualify
2) Provided to Cuyahoga County residents over 60 years of age (no doctor’s note needed) or to those with qualifying medical conditions
3) The program began operation on June 1st and runs through August 31st.
4) Please call (216) 518-4014 to schedule an appointment
- WZAK Stone Soul Picnic – Buy Your Tickets
- Missed The Essence Music Festival This Year? Check Out All The Highlights!
- Cosby Kid Coming Back To Prime Time!
- OMG! Usher’s Step Son Declared Brain Dead!
- Matthew Knowles Says Two New Destiny’s Child Reunion Albums And Tour Are On The Way
- Local Akron Woman Dies Hours After Meeting President Obama
- Heidi Who? Seal Looks Like He Has a New Boo
- George Zimmerman Release from Jail After Posting Bond!
- Donna Summer’s Daughters Reportedly Fighting Over Fortune
- Tyler Perry Says President Obama Made Him Stop Drinking
- Oprah Buys Family Business In Foreclosure, Why is Family Upset?