Forbes recently compiled a list of the most powerful moms after analyzing their annual list of world’s most powerful women (based on money controlled, decision-making power, multiple measures of influence, etc.) and there’s no surprise who came out on top.
Michelle Obama, ranked No. 7, has raised two beautiful girls while unselfishly supportingPresident Obama throughout his election campaign and first term. In addition to helping military families, she has also done her part in fighting childhood obesity with her “Let’s Move!” campaign.
In EBONY‘s Mother’s Day issue, the First Lady said that her and Barack’s greatest responsibilities are to raise two “productive, respectful, kind empathetic young women.”
Mommy No. 14 goes to Beyonce Knowles who has solidified herself as an international pop icon. With 16 Grammys, a Billboard Millenium Award and countless other accolades, it’s safe to say her name will go down in history with the greats.
The “Crazy In Love” singer has won over millions of fans through her music, movies and numerous business endeavors. But she says nothing has made her more proud than the birth of her first child, Blue Ivy.
- LOCAL NEWS: Former Cleveland TV Reporter Dies of Cancer
- Is Jasmine Thar the Next Trayvon Martin?
- Uh Oh! Naked Pic of Serena Williams Goes Viral!
Ledisi Sings Tribute At Rock Hall Induction
1. Ledisi Sings Tribute At Rock Hall Induction1 of 6
2. Ledisi Sings Tribute At Rock Hall Induction2 of 6
3. Ledisi Sings Tribute At Rock Hall Induction3 of 6
4. Ledisi Sings Tribute At Rock Hall Induction4 of 6
5. Ledisi Sings Tribute At Rock Hall Induction5 of 6
6. Ledisi Sings Tribute At Rock Hall Induction6 of 6
Like WZAKon Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities