The star doctors say Earth right now is in a totally different spot in relation to the sun and its equatorial alignment than it was 3,000 years ago.
That’s when the 12 ZODIAC SIGNS were assigned.
Those signs you were born into are now not really the same because the Earth’s wobble on its axis means a nearly one-month bump in the stars alignment.
Depending on whether you are on the cusp, your sign either changed or just moved a bit.
Here is the updated list:
Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11
Pisces: March 11-April 18
Aries: April 18-May 13
Taurus: May 13-June 21
Gemini: June 21-July 20
Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23-29
Ophiuchus:* Nov. 29-Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20
* Ophiuchus is a rarely used astrological sign, not included in most versions of the Zodiac. It is also known as Serpentarius.
- He Is CRAZY!! WTF: Gucci Mane Gets Huge Tattoo On His Face [PHOTOS]
- Secrets: Assistant Reveals Private Details About Beyonce & Jay-Z’s Relationship
- Chris Brown Gets “Arrested” On “Wonder Woman” Video Set [PHOTOS]
- #216 Cavs Lose Lakers And LaBron Tweets About It
- Slaughterhouse And Yelawolf Sign To Eminem’s Shady Records