A part of my love for fashion starts with the recreation of iconic people through imagery. Block Magazine recently called on supermodel, Sessilee Lopez, to channel her inner Aaliyah. The magazine explains, “In 1994 before Stylists and Sartorialists, a 15-year-old Aaliyah proved that R&B could be both chic and street…” Aaliyah was a style icon in making. Check out Sessilee Lopez as she gets into Aaliyah’s style.
Spotted / Sessilee Lopez Facebook Fan Page
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Style And Beauty Trends
- The Sweeter The Juice: Billionaires Who Love Black Women!
- A Single Girl’s Guide To A Long Weekend [GIFs]
- Dreaded Bliss: 13 Things No One Is Here For At Your Wedding
- The Breakover: 6 Ways To Get Your Sexy Back After Breaking Up
- Happy Birthday MJ: The Top 10 Best Michael Jackson Tributes
- ‘Blurred Lines’: The 10 Best Songs Of Summer 2013
- Beauty & The Beat: The Best Hairstyles From The 80s, 90s & Today