1. Observe his posture Leaning back with his arms crossed in front of him could mean that your date isn’t into you-unless you are sitting at a chilly outdoor café and he’s cold. His actions should match his words, so watch for verbal and nonverbal consistency. Telling you that he’s having a great time while leaning back and looking toward the door or saying “yes” while shaking his head are bad signs.
2. What his smile means A faux-happy smile ends at the lips, while a genuine one will make the corners of his eyes crinkle into crow’s feet, which, according to experts, is one of the hardest things to fake.
3. His nose movement Flared nostrils indicate increased heart rate, which could mean he’s angry, sexually aroused-or both!
4. Follow his feet A body points toward where it wants to be going-so if his feet face you, he’s all yours. But if they are angled toward the door, he’s mentally on his way out.
5. How he positions his hands Palms up on the table is a sign of relaxed, open interest-but hidden under the table are a sign of discomfort. Either he’s hiding something, or very nervous.
6. Stroking his chin People often stroke their chin during the decision-making process, so he’s probably pondering something.