According to ABC, the girl’s mother noticed deep welts and open wounds on their legs and thighs when they returned home from visiting their father’s house. Because of the severity of the injuries, she decided to call the police and press charges.
The police report reveals that the whipping was a result of the girls trying to sneak out of the house; not a punishment for creating a “twerking” video. However, despite the reasoning, the 30-second video of the beating was enough to send the case to prosecution.
Horn, a 35-year-old resident of Dayton, Ohio, has a history of abuse. Last October, he was arrested and charged with child endangerment. He is scheduled to appear in court for this case on April 16.
Watch the video (Warning: graphic footage of the beating and strong language):
- Dr. MLK Letter on Sale for $10,500
- Huh?! Porsha and Kordell Stewart Still Dwelling Together?
- Chris Brown OK if Rihanna Cheats…With a Girl
- Beyonce Teases Us With “Bey, Here Now” Snippet [Video]
- 8 ‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’ Fights We’re Hyped For [SUPERTRAILER]
- WTF! $340K Worth of Jewelry Stolen from Miami Heat Player Chris Bosh’s Home!
- Film Critic Roger Ebert Dies Of Cancer At Age 70
Check Out This Gallery