A Long Island middle school principal has been arrested on charges he had sex with a teenager he met online.
Newsday reports J.W. Dodd Middle School principal John O’Mard was arraigned Wednesday after being arrested on criminal sexual act charges. He faces up to four years in prison if convicted.
- “I Am 100% Heterosexual” Johnny Gill Unsung Full Episode
- Scandal Season 2, Episode 17 – Watch The Promo For Snake In The Garden
- O.J. Simpson murder trial miniseries
- Paris Jackson questioned about dad’s death in lawsuit
- KAPOOOYAH! The New Sweet Brown? Check Out This Latest Viral Hit! [Video]
- Tom Joyner News: Halle Berry Lands Her Own Shoe Line!
- Tom Joyner News: Kenya Moore labels ‘RHOA’ husbands ‘catty’!