Lil Wayne suffers from yet another seizure, this time while wrapping filming for a music video in Los Angeles.
Celebrity gossip site TMZ reports that Young Money rapper Lil Wayne was hospitalized on Tuesday, March 12th after suffering from multiple seizures. The seizures happened shortly after Lil Wayne wrapped shooting for a music video in Los Angeles, he was then taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
The Young Money helmsman was eventually released from the hospital and is said to be doing okay. read more
- Tom Joyner News: Toddler Ate Condom Found At McDonald’s
- Tom Joyner News: Mom of NYC Teen Shot by Police: Why was He Killed?
- Tom Joyner News: Lil Wayne Hospitalized in LA with ‘Multiple Seizures’!
- New Ways to Make Your Love Last…
- Is An Age Gap Even Relevant?
- In Sickness and in Wealth: Are Prenups Even Necessary Today?
- $4.5 Million Settlement Awarded To Family Of Chicago Woman Slain By Police [VIDEO]
- Check Out Some of the Folks on Deion Sanders’ Show! [VIDEO]