Well, this should come as no surprise to anyone.
Jesseca White, a one-time flame of entertainer Ne-Yo, has gone ahead with the lawsuit she “hinted at” months ago.
White says that because the singer went on VH 1 and discredited her by painting her as ”an unchaste woman who deliberately tricked him into believing he was the father of her child … so that she could fraudulently bilk him of ‘ungodly amounts of money,’” claims she has been called horrible names and even lost work as a photographer.
In 2005, the year the baby was born, Ne-Yo was listed on the birth certificate. But since that time, a paternity test has proven otherwise. Ne-Yo is not the child’s father.
White had listed the singer as such on the birth certificate but interestingly, alleges she told Ne-Yo at the time she gave birth she wasn’t sure he was the father. blackamericaweb.com
- Beyonce Shares Secrets to a Fit Figure with ‘Shape’
- Tom Joyner News: Angel In The Sky?
- Tom Joyner News: Good Times’ feature film in the works!
- Tom Joyner News: 6th Grader Brings $20K to School, Hands Out Cash!
- Tom Joyner News: Ne-Yo Officially Sued By His Almost Baby Mama, Jesseca White!
- Tom Joyner News: Argentine Jorge Bergoglio Elected Pope Francis!