A spokesman for the O2 Arena said the 19-year-old pop star was treated backstage during Thursday’s concert after becoming short of breath, but recovered and finished his set.
“As far as we are concerned everything is on, on, on” for Friday’s show, Jeremy King said.
“He was treated by our team of medics and after further examination they didn’t find anything more serious or worrying.”
A spokeswoman for Bieber said he was given oxygen and took a 20-minute reprieve after fainting backstage at the arena on Thursday. read more
- Terrence Howard (‘Dead Man Down’) On Why He’s Good At Being Bad: [VIDEO]
- Tamar Braxton Signs With A New Label
- Mike Epps Live – Register to Win [Contest]
- Tom Joyner News: Justin Bieber Faints at Concert!
- Starting University Of Akron Point Guard Having 5 Pounds Of Marijuana!
- Tom Joyner News: Man Who Sang Rob Base Melody ‘Joy and Pain’ Found Dead in South Carolina!
- Tom Joyner News: D’Angelo & More Perform at Prince Tribute!
- The Sexiest Thing You Can Eat On A Date
- Things Men Really Want in a Woman
- Tips for Being the Best Wedding Guest Ever…