Tamar Braxton has been confirmed as a surprise addition to the roster at Epic Records. According to the label’s official website, the Braxton Family Values breakout star now joins the likes of Ciara, Andre 3000 and Jennfier Lopez.
The youngest Braxton was originally signed to her husband Vincent Herbert’s label Streamline Records, a division of Interscope Records, in September 2012. There’s no news yet on why she made the move, but we do know her upcoming new album Love & War was due to hit stores on February 12.
If you are a Tamar fan then you know how excited she is to release her new material. With that said, we don’t know if the label switch up caused the delay, or if the delay caused the label switch up.
A new release date has yet to be announced, but the album’s first single, by the same name, has taken the radio by storm.
As we impatiently wait to hear songs from her sophomore album, we might as well enjoy the video for “Love & War,” over and over again.
Women Caught With Bad Weaves
- Terrence Howard (‘Dead Man Down’) On Why He’s Good At Being Bad: [VIDEO]
- Tamar Braxton Signs With A New Label
- Mike Epps Live – Register to Win [Contest]
- Tom Joyner News: Justin Bieber Faints at Concert!
- Starting University Of Akron Point Guard Having 5 Pounds Of Marijuana!
- Tom Joyner News: Man Who Sang Rob Base Melody ‘Joy and Pain’ Found Dead in South Carolina!
- Tom Joyner News: D’Angelo & More Perform at Prince Tribute!
- The Sexiest Thing You Can Eat On A Date
- Things Men Really Want in a Woman
- Tips for Being the Best Wedding Guest Ever…