51-year-old Chandler Spencer, best known for singing the hook on Rob Base’s melody “Joy & Pain” was found dead in his apartment from an apparent robbery.
Spencer is best known by his stage name “Omar Spencer”, he was found dead in the hallway of his apartment in South Carolina.
South Carolina police are searching for any leads. They are also looking for Spencer’s 1998 Chrysler Town and County minivan which was reported missing by the victim’s family.
The police do not have a suspect. Source
- Terrence Howard (‘Dead Man Down’) On Why He’s Good At Being Bad: [VIDEO]
- Tamar Braxton Signs With A New Label
- Mike Epps Live – Register to Win [Contest]
- Tom Joyner News: Justin Bieber Faints at Concert!
- Starting University Of Akron Point Guard Having 5 Pounds Of Marijuana!
- Tom Joyner News: Man Who Sang Rob Base Melody ‘Joy and Pain’ Found Dead in South Carolina!
- Tom Joyner News: D’Angelo & More Perform at Prince Tribute!
- The Sexiest Thing You Can Eat On A Date
- Things Men Really Want in a Woman
- Tips for Being the Best Wedding Guest Ever…