Valentine’s Day is not just a holiday for couples – it’s a holiday of love, which makes it the perfect time to celebrate your love for yourself or for your friends. Read on for some fun and frugal ways to celebrate V-Day!
- Make a Meal: Who says you need to cook for a guy? Treat yourself or some girlfriends to a nice juicy steak or a recipe you’ve been dying to try.
- Wine Tasting: Invite a couple of gal pals over for a wine tasting party at your place. Have each friend bring a bottle of wine so you’ll have a variety of wine to test out. Make sure you specify to your girls that has to come in a bottle and not a box.
- Read a Romance Novel: Cozy up with a good romance novel and read it while sipping a mug of hot chocolate. Browse through the romance section on Amazon for titles like Waiting To Exhale, 50 Shades Of Gray or what the heck Video Vixon :).
- Chocolate Strawberries: Spend some time after work making delectable chocolate strawberries.
- Facial Time: Pamper yourself today and give your skin a treat.
- Watch a Movie: Pop a chick flick into your DVD player or make a date with the girls to watch Waiting To Exhale or Whats Love Got To Do With It. It’s always nice to kick back, relax, and watch a good romantic film during the holiday of love!
Also On 93.1 WZAK:
The Best Moment From Cleveland Cavaliers Ring Ceremony & Opening Game [PHOTOS]
37 photos Launch gallery