A Dallas mother of five and her boyfriend are dead after their neighbor killed them over a dispute over dog poop.
According to reports, 75-year-old Chung Kim, who lived below Jamie Stafford and Michelle Jackson had a long-existing dispute with the couple over their dog’s poop.
Reportedly, the couple’s dog would poop on Kim’s patio and front door which caused a lot of arguments and friction between the neighbors.
On February 4th, after one final argument over the dog’s waste, Kim shot Jackson, 31, on her balcony before going upstairs into the couple’s apartment and shooting at Stafford, 31, who was climbing over the patio railing to get away.
Stafford fell to the ground and Kim went outside, stood over Stafford and shot him. According to neighbors, they heard over eight shots.
Kim fled in his Lexus before he was captured by police.
He is facing capital murder charges.
- How Did Beyonce Prepare For Her Big Game Performance? Check Out The Details Inside!
- Tom Joyner News: SAY WHAT: 2 LA Students Lose Fingers During Tug-of-War!
- Tom Joyner News: Beyoncé admits she’s ‘nervous’ about documentary!
- Tom Joyner News: Mary J. Blige co-starring in Lifetime’s “Betty & Coretta,” gave her the opportunity!
- Tom Joyner News: Man Kills 2 Over Dog Poop!