*Oh Lord, check out the mess Mathew Knowles has gotten himself into.
According to TMZ, Knowles emailed an ominous threat to the mother of his 2-year-old son — or so the woman claims, and now she’s gunning for him in court.
Knowles’ baby mama Alexsandra Wright filed legal docs, asking the family court judge to up her child support to cover expenses for security to protect their kid. Mathew is currently on the hook for $12k a month.
Wright claims she needs security because of a “threatening” email Knowles sent her back in September 2011, in which he wrote, “You hurt my family. There’s a price to pay.”
- Danny Glover’s 2nd Amendment Comments Stir Students to Start Petition
- Mathew Knowles’ Baby Mama Says He Threatened Her; She Wants Revenge
- 2013 Stellar Gospel Music Awards: Performances [VIDEO & PHOTOS]
- Who Did the National Anthem Better? Whitney or Beyonce?! [Poll]
- Inauguration 2013: President Barack Obama [VIDEO/TRANSCRIPT]