CUYAHOGA COUNTY, OH (WOIO) –
Michael Forlani, charged along with Jimmy Dimora in the county corruption investigation, will change his plea in Federal Court on Thursday. He had previously pleaded not guilty to bribing Dimora in order to win business for his company, Doan Pyramid Electric.
He faces charges of conspiracy and racketeering, among others.
Forlani is the latest construction executive to fall in the investigation. He provided electrical work for Dimora at his Independence home. He had an interest in the Wade Park Veterans Hospital project among others that got Dimora’s support.
After Dimora was found guilty in another case, charges against him in this case were dropped. Dimora has begun serving a 28 year prison sentence.
Article Courtesy of WOIO 19 Action News
Like WZAK on Facebook to stay on top of the latest celebrity news and gossip:
- Happy 54th Birthday Michael Jackson!
- ‘Fame’ to Return as Scripted Series from Nigel Lythgoe
- Tom Joyner News: Careless Smoking Cause of Tyler Perry Studio Fire!
- Tom Joyner News: Michelle Obama Shown as Partially Nude Slave on Cover of Spanish Mag
- Tom Joyner News: Let’s Talk About XXX with Zane New Book