You need to break the ice with the person that you’ve met. Overcome the jitters so to speak. Do questions like these help overcome or increase the tension?
- What are your plans for the future?
- Tell me about your job. Do you like your job?
- Tell me about your family. How many siblings?
- What kind of relationship do you have with your mama?
This is not a hypothetical question. Answer!
I almost feel asleep coming up with these questions. What do you think is happening to the person that has to answer them (hypothetical)? Dating should be fun. Remember, love is something fulfilling, enjoyable, uplifting, fun and has growth. Being in love is a joy not a tedious task.
Tedium leads to complaints. Enjoyment and fun leads to more dates. More dates leads to open honest dialogues. WaaaLah! Time to see if this thing is worth staying in or there is need to move on. Now is the time to find out about family, job, religion, and so forth.
How will the secret help, you ask? There are good things planted in he back of his/her mind about you that will keep his/her interest long enough to see if he/she is the one. The previous technique planted pressure and stress in the back of his her/mind. A surefire way to kill a relationship. In the previous technique there is no real connection and it keeps a person from being genuine. Not to mention the lack of chemistry that we all live for.
Here’s the dating secret that leads to more dates. More dates is what you need for you consideraton to know if you want to be in a relationship with this dater. It is simple: Ask a question that leads to a smile or laughter.
Example: If you were to do kareokee what song would you sing? After your date answers have him/her sing a few bars for you.
Example: What would you say to your boss if his breath is funky? You have to tell your boss that his breath stinks cause he is about to greet some important clients. & Do you think you’ll get a raise afterwards?
Example: What do you do when you have run out of clean underwear and you have to go to the doctor? You know the doctor is going to have you take off everything but your underwear.
- You appear to be a person that one can enjoy yourself not matter what.(the world needs more people like this)
- You seem to know how to enjoy life in today’s terrible times; this is a plus
- You seem to have a grasp on what to do in life
- You appear upbeat and optimistic
- This means that where you are right now in life you are not staying; you are going places and wont stop until you get there.
- You are different than his/her last dates; you are refreshing
- Nothing but positive things are in his/her mind about you; this person will fight off negative thoughts about you because of this technique.
- This date could lead to love. The other technique leads to a relationship. Why settle when you can have love.
It’s basically what the old technique wanted to do but was rendered ineffective because of the pressure and tension assumed from it. Asking a question that leads to a smile or laughter causes positive presumptions not negative negotiations.