Popular gospel singer James Fortune is being sued for alleged child abuse. According to lawsuit documents, in 2001 James Fortune burned his 4-year-old step son, leaving the boy disfigured with 2nd and 3rd degree burns on nearly half of his body. His wife Cheryl was also named in the lawsuit.
According to the civil lawsuit, James picked up his step son from pre-school and the teacher told James the boy had been acting up in class. Fortune then scolded the boy the entire ride home and continued to yell and be-raid the boy when they got home. He then prepared a scolding hot bath for the boy. The lawsuit also says James Fortune told the boy to take off his clothes and preceded to whip the boy before pushing the toddler in the scolding hot bath, holding him underwater causing 2nd and 3rd degree burns. CLICK HERE to read on
- Let Us Pray: Gospel Singer Accused Of Alleged Child Abuse, Issues Statement
- Tom Joyner: Gospel Singer James Fortune Is Being Sued For Alleged Child Abuse!
- Tom Joyner News: Willow Smith Gets Her Tongue Pierced!
- Tom Joyner News: Pastor, Wife Jailed for Gambling Away Church’s Money!
- Tom Joyner News: Chris Bosh to Discuss Baby Mama on ‘Oprah’s Next Chapter?’