A Texas father who beat a man to death when he found him raping his 5-year-old daughter will not be charged. A grand jury reviewed the evidence and agreed with police that the 23-year-old dad used authorized deadly force to protect his daughter.
47 year old Jesus Mora Flores, died due to “blunt force head and neck injury,” investigators found. Forensic evidence and witness statements corroborate the father’s story that his daughter was being sexually assaulted, according to the district attorney, who says she has “never seen a case this clear” in her career.
Authorities released a 911 call in which the father pleads for help. “I need an ambulance. This guy was raping my daughter and I beat him up,” says the father, who becomes increasingly frazzled during the five-minute call.
“Come on! This guy is going to die on me!” he shouts. “I don’t know what to do!” Public opinion in the small town of Shiner, 80 miles east of San Antonio, is firmly on the father’s side. He “has gone through enough,” one woman, a grandmother of nine, says. “He was protecting his family. Any parent would do that.”
What do you think? You agree he shouldn’t have been charged?
- Tom Joyner News: Halle Berry Has To Pay Her Baby Daddy $20,000 A Month In Child Support!
- D’Angelo Set To Perform Comeback At 2012 BET Awards
- R. Kelly – Green Light [NEW MUSIC]
- Tyson Talks Broadway & Rants About His Hookers, VD on ‘Today Show’ [VIDEO]
- Cissy Houston to Perform Tribute to Whitney at BET Awards
- Oprah to Interview Rihanna; Admits She Needs The Ratings
- WTF! Detroit Man Gambles Away $1.5 Million in Overdraft Bank Monies
- 10 Principles Fathers Should Follow For Their Kids
- Viola Davis’ New Film Oscar Worthy
- Work It Out! Michelle Obama Jumps Double Dutch On TV [VIDEO]
- Beyonce Pens First Open Letter To Blind Fan
Like WZAK on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities