William Balfour–the man charged in the 2008 murder of Jennifer Hudson’s mother Darnell Donerson, 57, her brother, Jason Hudson, 29 and her 7-year-old nephew, Julian King–is also the man married to Jennifer Hudson’s sister, Julia Hudson. Three years after the horrific crime, Julia is finally filing for divorce from Balfour.
According to the documents obtained by ABC News, Julia claimed the reason for the divorce was “extreme mental cruelty” and the paperwork didn’t mention anything about Balfour’s alleged murdering spree. The divorce was granted in December. Their marriage happened shortly after Balfour was released from prison on attempted murder charges from when he was 17. I’m all about the fact that people can change, but it makes no sense to marry a man that has tried to murder someone. Balfour isn’t challenging the divorce and even wrote a letter from jail saying, “I have no legal representation nor assistance on this matter.”
- Morning Awesomeness: President Obama Sits in Rosa Parks’ Famous Seat
- Jennifer Hudson’s Sister Finally Files For Divorce From Husband/Family’s Killer
- Bob Evans Opens At cedar Center In South Euclid!
- Happy Birthday Luther Vandross!
- 15 Things Men Really Wish We Knew
Join the conversation and LIKE US on facebook!