For some reason, some fans EXPECTED Michelle Williams to comment on Beyonce giving birth over the weekend….and it set her off! Don’t put words in the mouth of Michelle Williams or try to make her tweet about Beyonce either!
After a few fans “questioned” why the former Destiny’s Child member had not welcomed her good friend & former groupmate Beyonce‘s newborn, Blue Ivy Carter, into the world on her timeline, Michelle got a little pissy. And explained the deal.
“Let’s get ONE thing straight….I do NOT have to say congrats to someone when they’re NOT on twitter…ESPECIALLY when I talk or email them all the time….or when I’ll be physically present as well…so harrassing and stalking my timeline to see if I’ve mentioned something is POINTLESS!!! My friendship with people aren’t always for twitter display. Respect that and get a LIFE!!! Enjoy this FINE day!!! God bless!!!! This is a beautiful, precious, private time between two people and excitement is to be expected but NOT disrespect! #churchdismissed”
Point well taken ‘Chelle!
Most Popular Articles
- A Date w/ Kem: Create The Kemistry [Contest]
- Savannah Brinson’s Engagement Ring Worth $300,000?
- Breaking News: Nick Cannon Hospitalized For Kidney Failure
- Marlo Hampton’s face slash victim reportedly committed suicide !!!
- Congradulations Beyonce & Jay-Z It’s a Girl!!
- SHOCKING! Teen in Coma After Being Raped by Six Men! [VIDEO]
- The Truth About Why Kim Kardashian divorced Kris Humphries Revealed
- Usher slams ex Tameka Raymond
- Love & Hip Hop: The Romance Behind Jim Jones’ Proposal To Chrissy [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams calls Fantasia ‘dead wrong’