A 20-year-old Miami man was arrested for having sex with a minor and posting the act on Facebook, the Huffington Post reports.
But the details are a little muddled, based on information in the article.
20-year-old Rashad Hannibal Jackson had consensual sex with the girl in the summer of 2009 when he was 17 and she was 14, according to the police report. He recorded the encounter without her consent, and stashed the video file on his computer.
Last month, telling friends he wanted to get back at the girl for some perceived slight, police say he created a fake profile and uploaded the video.
“He requested that they upload and share the ‘sextape’ because the victim had ‘dis’ him and he wanted to ‘blast’ the video throughout Facebook,” wrote an arresting officer.
Was the then-14-year-old girl able to give consent to Jackson when he was 17-years-old at the time? How will the law view this case now that time has passed? Jackson is currently in Miami-Dade’s Knight Correctional Center on $27,500 bond. Read more about the story at the Huffington Post.
Most Popular Articles
- LeBron James & Baby Momma, Savannah Brinson engaged
- Former NFLer Chris Draft Loses Wife Keasha To Cancer, 1 Month After Their Wedding
- NFLer loses wife to cancer one month after marriage
- Savannah Brinson’s Engagement Ring Worth $300,000?
- Breaking News: Nick Cannon Hospitalized For Kidney Failure
- SHOCKING! Teen in Coma After Being Raped by Six Men! [VIDEO]
- Usher slams ex Tameka Raymond
- Did Beyoncé give birth?
- The Truth About Why Kim Kardashian divorced Kris Humphries Revealed
- Mariah Carey Twitpics Her Twins [PHOTO]