“I am doing a book with Rev. Run called ‘Manology’ dissecting the thoughts of man,” the actor told BET. “It’s going to be a revealing, uncomfortable truth coming from a married man’s perspective as well as a single man’s perspective.”
Both Tyrese and Rev Run have been revealing things about the book via Twitter.
“Ladies:: No man is worth your tears, but once you find a man that is, he’ll never make you cry. #MANOLOGY.”
“A lot of dudes STUCK w/horrible BabyMomma’s trying to convert them from being a bedroom freak into a MOTHER..#NotGonnaHappen #MANOLOGY.”
Since the two have very different backgrounds, experiences and styles, the book is bet to offer a real contrast.
“We hope to paint a clearer picture of who we are, where we are, and what the next phase of man is from our humble opinions,” the singer explained.
Spotted @ EurWeb
- Gospel Music Icon Bishop F.C. Barnes Passes Away
- Cleveland Interview Starts Drama With Basketball Wives Evelyn Lozada & Jennifer Williams
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Michele Bachmann On ‘The View’ [VIDEO]
- Shots Fired: Miguel Apologizes To Lloyd’s Hair [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Up-Date: Funeral Arrangements Set For Gospel Singer Bishop F.C. Barnes
- Alicia Keys & SWIZZ BEAT’S Baby Boy Egypt
- R. Kelly Catches A Case On Tour In Cleveland [VIDEO]
- Terry McMillan: Follow Up To ‘Waiting To Exhale’ Almost Ready
- Amber Rose Gets Wiz Khalifa Tattoo [PHOTO]
- RHOA Star Nene Leakes’ Son In Trouble With The Law Again!
- BET’s ‘Sunday Best’ Returns For Fourth Season