Looks like America’s funny man could be stepping into the game of politics in a few years.
George Lopez says he’s gonna run for mayor of Los Angeles in eight years … background check willing! Lopez made the big announcement on FOX’s “Good Day L.A.” this morning — saying, “If Arnold Schwarzenegger can be governor … why can’t George Lopez be the mayor of Los Angeles?”
- Vivica Fox, Married & Pregnant?
- SMH: G-Dep “Didn’t Know” His Victim Died Before Confessing To Crime, Faces Life In Prison
- Daily Laugh: Grandpa Gettin’ His Freak Dance On To Lloyd “Lay It Down”
- TJMS: The Celebrity Snitch Huggy Low Down
- George Clinton Suing Black Eyed Peas
- Tyrese and Halle Berry Versus The Paparazzi [Cuss Out]
- White Man Invents “Sagging Suspenders” For You Brothers Who Don’t Mind A Garter Belt [Video]
- Radio One Family Comedy Tour – Jan. 14th
- The Leak: Jamie Foxx New Album: ‘Best Night Of My Life’ listen here
- Vindicated! Judge Rules In Fantasia’s Favor